Tuesday, June 22, 2010

She & Him

To be honest I don't really care about the local music scene. It's lame and boring. Sue me. But the indie scene is kinda acceptable, say, Yuna, Bunkface, and er, someone else. Talk about indie, I have my favourite indie band, outside Malaysia of course. Sue me, again. Meet 'She & Him', the band consist of a girl or more appropriately a woman(She) and a guy(Him). Talk about getting creative, epic band name FTW. 'She' is the very lovely Zooey Deschanel whom I really adore while 'Him' is M.Ward whom I have never heard of. Zooey plays the lead vocal and keyboard while M.Ward plays the guitar and occasionally sings too. Their music is catchy and enjoyable. It's pretty much like light and easy listening with a little bit of flavour added. She & Him also offers a number ballads and covers notably songs from 'The Beatles'. Fun and wonderful, one also can't take their eyes off Zooey beacause she's just too cute. 'She & Him' is definitely worth a listen and one will easily get hooked.


The definition of cute: "Zooey Deschanel"

No comments:

Post a Comment