Monday, July 20, 2009

So...What to Do?

UiTM closed. Thanks to the current virus H1N1. What's next? H2N2? Staying at home all day is not a great idea. I get bored too easily and things to eat is not so fascinating. I can't cook duh. I can but not so can. Got it?
So, what to do?

Waking up at almost noon(almost, ok). Have breakfast, sometimes lunchfast(breakfast+lunch) and go to bath. Have my medication. Me and my medication are like lovers. We can't be apart. Later, tune in to Discovery Channel to watch Mythbusters. I LOVE the show! I feel cleverer each time after watching the show. No lies here.haha
Enjoying the new Canon EOS 400D commercial.so cute. Then, Zuhur prayer.
Back to the much-loved-television, The Biggest Loser is next. Eventhough i have nothing to do with being overweight, watching people changing their lives are very exciting and inspiring.
So much for television, i have my laptop accompanying me. I enjoy surfing the internet. Vote for Alizée at Tweeterwall!!! Wee....

But hey, how about family planning?
My father already insisted that the whole family should watch the latest instalment of Harry Potter which i'm really looking forward to. So dad, THAT is a BRILLIANT idea!:D
While my mom and my sister wanted to watch both Harry Potter and Transformers.

So yeah.

(>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment