Monday, December 14, 2009

Beatlemania: Wish I could if I would


The Beatles, what a band. One of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. Consist of John Lennon(genius number 1), Paul McCartney(genius number 2), George Harrison(genius number 3), and Ringo Starr(genius number 4; also my favourite<3).



To make the story straight I am officially obsessed with these fellas. Love the music, the guys, the suit, the hair(haha), the Ringo!, the perfect combination of Lennon and McCartney of song-writing and composing make The Beatles a pure genius. A perfect example of their geniuses can be seen in their album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". Simply my favourite album, with brilliant creativity and sense of humour added inside the album. Plus, a very iconic album cover. It is impossible to hate The Beatles.


60's music are not dead, they'll last forever!



Auwww Ringo! hahahahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment