Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let It Be

I haven't been updating the blog since like forever. I kinda miss it so here I am writing...

Results are out, I did well, alhamdulillah. I can't be any happier and thankful to my friends/classmates. We did most work together...it was fun and worth it. While parents...they never set a high expectation on me which I'm really glad because after all of this success are for them:). Thanks mak ayah. And of course, Allah the almighty. Thanks for the guidance you gave me.

So the hot topic; DEGREE APPLICATION! As usual my batch are always the guniea pig (remember maths and science in English?, co-curricullum until part 3?). Back to the main topic, this programme, held by UiTM for the first time (of course= =") are seemingly worth taken. When choices are given, dilemma takes over- Do we have enough experience? Is it going to be hard? Am I going to regret this one day? Can I just kill someone who actually came up with this idea and give us hard time thinking whether it is actually worth it?! Okay the last one was pretty harsh.
Anyway after seeking for parents/siblings/friends/seniors/anyonewhoswillingtohelp advice and point of view. I'd say...I'll give it a shot. In the end we all going to be on the same path:Diploma-Degree. One of the thing that I agree about this programme is how much time can be save; earlier graduation, hopefully in God's will faster/better job application and why not pursuing studies in Masters. Heck, age is not a factor doesn't it?

Decision was made. God knows what's gonna happen. In life, nothing comes easy so bring it on!!!!


Ya Allah please give strength to accept fate, overcome life obstacles, pressure and all the things that human being are destinied to go through. Give me light, guidance and hopefully I'll become a better person as your servant ya Allah. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment