Friday, March 25, 2011

I would rather shoot myself than listen to this ever again


Few weeks ago everybody was talking about Rebecca Black and her song Friday. Curious, I searched her on Youtube and listened to Friday and my ears hurt so bad it's bleeding. I mean, her voice is like, really how could anyone stand her voice? Even auto tune can't save her. And the lyrics; "kickin' on the front seat, sittin' in the back seat, gotta make my mind up, which seat I should take?" or perhaps "yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards..." lol even my grandma can write better lyrics. It's like learning to memorize all day in the week with a twist of fun fun fun (see what I just did there, I know I'm awesome).
 
It's crazy how the video reached almost 50 million views. By time I finished writing this it'll reach 32665241482179265937 views. That really shows how viral videos can make one famous in seconds. It's also crazy how untalented people gets all the attention and recognition. It's crazy how anyone can make a song about asking people what their name is yes I'm talking to you Rihanna  It's crazy how sucks music is nowadays, with Ke$ha and Justin Bieber shit. I miss the 90's, the year I grew up, the year of boybands and Britney Spears when she's still innocent and awesome, and the 80's, the 70's, and how could anyone ever forget The Beatles? Old school is cool. True story. 

1 comment:

  1. Gee, i guess the songs were terribly written..lmao

    should be listening to it at once,will be judging later. thanks for the review,hun. :)

    ReplyDelete