Saturday, March 12, 2011

That's so rad!

I'm struggling with my runny nose. Ugh I hate runny nose. My throat started to sore I think I'm going to catch a fever. Just now I watched Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa with my friends. It's pretty awesome. The effects, the story, it's great. Though I was late for about half-an hour fighting my way through traffic jam. Plus, I have to actually ran in the rain to get to the cinema. I was also trembling in cold halfway watching the movie cuz I'm still wet all over. It would be much better if I could watch the movie from the beginning. What a day! Now I'm half-way of being sick. Despite all the ruckus, I think it's worth it. Great, great movie. EVERY SINGLE MALAYSIANS GET YOUR ASS OFF AND WATCH HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA.

More to come from KRU after this perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment