Thursday, April 7, 2011

CANDY, CHICKS & ROCK 'N' ROLL



Okay so here's the thing, I haven't been watching any movies on cinema lately (not saying that I'm rich lol) but now I'm aching to watch one. The last movie I watched was Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa. So next in my movie list issss HOP! I saw the trailer on TV few days ago and BAM! James Marsden came out and I was like AHHHHHHH! HOLY S-! Did I mention that Mr Marsden here is the most perfect human being on earth? I mean he can act, he can sing (brilliantly as well, his voice is just...*dead), he can dance, he has gorgeous blue eyes, he has pretty smile, he is so freaking handsome, he is HOT and he is also one of my very first celebrity crush. Haha lol girls' talk. Whatever it is, I'm gonna watch HOP just because James Marsden is in it. Nuff' said. ....and because this is the first time I've ever seen a rabbit playing drums...and also because it looks fun to me...and because James Marsden is in it ;)



Hello, hnnnngg 

No comments:

Post a Comment