Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hard work pays off. True story.

This morning I had a MUET test. Must I say that the reading test was so hard! Alas, everything went well. Leaving that aside, I would like to give credit to everyone who were involved in this earlier:


Though we have no infinite experience on doing animation or that kind of stuff, we showed to everyone that we can do something that we never thought we could. Apart from being through many obstacles in and outside team, everything went as planned and I can say that everyone tried their hardest and were fully satisfied with their works. Though I have to apologize because I have no pictures from the exhibition to show to you guys. I'll find some later. But mostly, I would like to thank my wonderful lecturer Mr Firdaus Khalid who have been so patient and supportive. He is an one awesome guy, and have the most adorable laugh. Ever. 
Yada, yada, I am happy that we actually did this. It was a great experience for me as well as for everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Mr Firdaus is one of the coolest lecturer in this god's green earth. You guys should meet this man. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete