Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh hello there, Hayley!

I finally met Hayley Williams! Lol jk I finally got my copy of Cosmopolitan with Hayley on the cover. Costs me a fortune but it was worth it. I don't care, I love her. Honestly I also don't care about 75 sex moves men crave or whatever sex position increases my orgasm.....uhm well, moving on, here's what's inside;


The cover. Lookin' good Hayls!




I know that Hayley had been on plenty of other magazine covers but this caught my attention instantly. She's showing her sexy side telling the world that Hayley Williams is not the girl or more appropriately a woman who wears a shirt and jeans at most times can't wear a dress and still looks amazing. Apart from that, she looks stunning. I'm pretty sure any devoted paramore fans will buy this.  What's more, Hayley told Cosmo about her childhood, that she'd been bullied by bitches and running back home to her mother crying. Well well look at Hayley now girls. Apparently she did had her sweet revenge:

"We were on tour and pulled up to Sonic to grab some food, and this girl rolls up on roller skates to take our order. It was mean girl number one, " she says, clapping her hands together. "I'm with my band, feeling cocky, and I go, 'Yup, give me a corn dog!' It was the best feeling ever."



No comments:

Post a Comment