Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paramore and Transformers 3

What are the odds? Paramore new soon to be released song Monster will be in the Transformers 3 official soundtrack! Now tell me if I'm not excited OMG I'm super excited! Uhm, forgive me for my fangirling, the track listings also includes Linkin Park's Iridescent (great song btw) and My Chemical Romance's The Only Hope For Me Is You. Also, check out other bands in the track listings, that's pretty awesome stuff right there.


01. Linkin Park - Iridescent
02. Paramore - Monster (just had to bold this part. U MAD?)
03. My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope For Me Is You
04. Taking Back Sunday - Faith
05. Staind - The Bottom
06. Art Of Dying - Get Thru This
07. Goo Goo Dolls - All That You Are
08. Theory Of A Deadman - Head Above Water
09. Black Veil Brides - Set The World On Fire
10. Skillet - Alive & Awake 
11. Mastodon - Just Got Paid 

p/s: Can't wait for both the song and the movie! 

1 comment:

  1. paramore linkin park was in addition also contributed the song in transformers movie ..... the more impatient to see the movie

    ReplyDelete