Thursday, May 12, 2011

Just sittin' here bloggin'

3rd day as a practical student! So far so good, though it is still kind of awkward being with the guys. They are all insanely good at what they are doing, I feel small! Yet, I am still learning, hopefully I know some cool stuff  before I leave. I honestly want this practical thing to be over. Lol wait for another 363245428 days bitch! I also plan to do some work out in the extra two months after practical. You know, build some muscle, have a six pack haha what. I am going to sleep as if I have never slept before. But seriously, I just want to be fitter, like I was a million years ago. Maybe I will hit the treadmill more often, or went for a jog outside, ride my sister's red bike, do a healthy dose of air guitar...etc etc. Well, we will see about that.

p/s: I miss Zac Farro :(

Just sittin' here drummin'

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your practical, still marching towards my first practical day. =)

    ReplyDelete