Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eargasm

Did anyone notice that Blogger was down yesterday? Well, not today!

A couple of days ago I heard the song Rolling In The Deep by Adele. Realizing how cool that song is I went to Youtube to watch the official video that already has almost 60 million views! Wow, where have I been all along?! Then I decided to listen to her other songs and then I thought, might as well just download all her albums! And so I did. While her first album 19; managed to get me to sleep, her second album; 21 is just so damn good! Can I just say that she has the most amazing voice and Set Fire To The Rain is the best song I have heard in years? Yep, I declare that she is amazing and I love her. In fact, when I get the chance or in this case money I will go and buy 21 original CD. To go along with this, I did listened to some good albums lately. Especially the newest ones.


Vice and Virtues by Panic! at The Disco is definitely one of my favourite albums for 2011. Songs of choice? The Ballad of Mona Lisa, Sarah Smiles, Ready To Go.


Lenka is one of my favourite female artists and she proves her worth with her latest album TWO. This album does not lack her musical style which is catchy and cute but yet it is better than her first album. Definitely worth a listen. Songs of choice? Two, Heart Skips a Beat, Roll With The Punches. 


Okay so who does not know Avril Lavigne? Our favourite girl is now bigger and better with Goodbye Lullaby. When I said better, it is better. Everybody now go and listen to Goodbye Lullaby please. Songs of choice? What The Hell, Push, Smile.

and of course THIS;

What should I say about Adele. Hmm, power house voice, British (note that I am not against anyone who is not British I just love their accent XD), she can sing live effortlessly and give you goosebumps, and she is a quality singer that every crappy singer should learn a thing or two from her (Rebecca *cough* Selena *cough*). 21 is an amazing album I must say, maybe it is because of her vocal or just her music that soothes the ear, or maybe it is just her. Love this album. Songs of choice? Rolling In The Deep, Turning Tables, Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You, Rumor Has It. 

While we are here, can we just appreciate Set Fire To The Rain? 



You are allowed to push the replay button as many times you want, well, if you want to...


No comments:

Post a Comment