Sunday, May 8, 2011

Memories are forever...and so is friendship

I do still remember the Diploma days, when I'm a total badass and my examination results were the bomb. Lol jk. Yet, everything's changed, I made a choice (still not sure if it is a right choice) and I'm still a happy person but there are many things or in this case people that I really miss. My friends, at London Lendu, Malacca are amazing. Each one of them are special, and every moment we had together are special. I know we haven't spend much time together after some of us left but we always try our best to keep in touch. Lately we the ex-Lendukians or Lendunians or Lendusians or or whatever went to Diploma Show. Let me tell you, they were amazing, their works, their effort, their works again (sensing some jealously tralala) were tip top. I'm genuinely proud of them and I'm proud to once be part of the tribe. lol wtf tribe? Anyways, I have some sexy photos to come with this latest blog entry.

Barbecue-ing like a boss

Happy faces

The sexy gorgeous amazing people

This guy is a cool guy

Looking sexy as ever

Sexy is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment