Sunday, January 30, 2011

Herp Derp

What's next on my movie list? The Green Hornet! All eyes on Jay Chou but I got my eyes set on Seth Rogan. What? I love cute funny people. You know you do too. *rolleyes
So far I heard from reviews that the movie is worth watching. I hope they're right because I hate went out from the cinema disappointed. The last time I felt that way was after I watched Khurafat. Despite all the hype, the movie is kinda so-so or maybe it's just me. I even had a hard time feeling scared at all. I don't know about you but we all have our opinions right? After all, everyone's a critic. Back to the story, I still don't know when I'm going to watch it but it'll be soon enough that's for sure. If you've already watched the movie feel free to share yeah?
Cheers :)


p/s: Did you guys enjoy the rain? I do. Zzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment