Monday, January 31, 2011

That feeling when you have a headache and you feel like writing something.

THIS IS THE FEELING.
I had the idea to write about what I'm about to write since last night at about...I dunno, 3:00AM maybe? Since we're here now, let's get it started.


So everybody knows that your friendly neighborhood Spiderman has a new face. Meet my boyfriend Andrew Garfield, the man who will replace the one and only Tobey Maguire. As much as I hate to see Mr Maguire leaves, I am super excited to see Mr Garfield in action as the new Siperman (damn he must be super hot haha perv). You see, Mr Garfield here carries a complete package. He is good-looking, he has a nice smile, most probably he is a nice guy, he has gorgeous hair(lol?), and most importantly is that he is a great actor. Try and watch him in The Social Network and Never Let Me Go. I haven't seen his other films yet so I can't tell you more. All I can say is that he's gonna do great. After all, he's the next big thing and he already gained a fair number of fans (suddenly hear fangirls screaming). Nawww I praised Mr Garfield too much his mother must be proud. But seriously, he is HOT.


Told you he has gorgeous hair...and look at that smile.
Your argument is invalid.

2 comments: