Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Egypt Nightmare


I'm sure each one of you are aware of what's happening in Egypt now. If you don't, you must be living in Pluto or maybe you're just ignorant. I have a couple of friends studying there right now. One of them is my best friend whom I have known since primary school. When this news first broke, I was instantly worried about her. Is she going to be okay? Is she safe? Just now she sent me a message (using a handphone duhh) telling me that she's okay only that she could not get out. She also told me that the place she is right now(Tanta) is the safest place to be in Egypt. I hope she's right because I'm dead worried about her. Most importantly my prayers is for her and for her family. I hope that she will stay safe and that this Egypt nightmare will be over soon.

There's a source somewhere telling that 6000 prisoners had escaped. SIX THOUSAND PRISONERS. 0_o

More about the current situation here:

No comments:

Post a Comment