Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday. That is today.

Done with my assignments! haha LIES. So many assignments and lack of motivation to do them. I know I'm gonna finish them all but it's going to take some time. Suddenly feels like eating pizza. Pizza come to meeeeeeeeee!

Anyway, I just watched the latest episode of CHUCK that is my favourite tv show that is so awesome but no one watches them except cool people and cool nerds. Yup, I'm not the kinda girl who watches Gossip Girl or listen to Rihanna which makes me awesome, cool and fantastic different. Back to Chuck, it's like the best episode ever after such a long time the show has been a little moderate but season 4 episdoe 13 is just breathtakingly full of awesomeness. HOLY SHIT THE DOOR JUST OPENED BY ITSELF! damn wind, you scared me!(yup I intend to write that so deal with it) Ahem, yeah so I have been watching Chuck since its first ever episode and fell in love with the show, fell in love with the people in the show, fell in love with Zachary Levi, fell in love with Yvonne Strahovski's brilliant acting(did you hear that Emmy?!) and...so my life is wasted. I might have a thing for a spy-action-comedy kinda show but Chuck is the show that I recommend every creature in the world to watch. That, and Glee...don't let me start with that too.

Okay folks, back with our very own favourite past-time. WORKING.


Anyone wants to give me this as my birthday present? or just to show that you love me? Anyone?

p/s: I still want pizza...

2 comments: