Friday, February 18, 2011

What friends?

Went out today just to meet my best friend whom I haven't seen for years. She just got back from Egypt just a few days before Mubarak stepped down. So yeah, miss her a lot and when we met we're like two monkeys with exploding orgasm. Apparently we have been best friends since primary school. BFF muchoo? I remembered my mom once asked me:

MOM: "Don't you have OTHER primary school friends?" and I'm like:
ME: "Yeah I have, it's just that I don't really talk to them anymore"
MOM: "Well, that's my point. You never talk to anyone unless you want to"
ME:.....(like, I have no friends at all mom?!)

That might be true, I'm the most boring person in the world. PROBLEM MOM? But don't get me wrong, I'm not a complete stuck up or whatever. I love to make friends, in fact I'm friendlier than I was before and I love all my friends. It's just that I like being alone sometimes, doing stuff I want, I rather stay at home than go out. THAT'S JUST ME.

and I love food.

1 comment: