Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rant.

I am pissed.

Arsenal were leading 4-0.

Then Diaby was red carded.

Then Newcastle started scoring.

The second penalty was bulls***.

Joey Barton is an a**-hole.

I hate it when Manchester United got lucky. All the f**king time.

All we want is to stay firm in the tittle race and then this- (rant mode)

Ahhh life is so unfair!

I'm sorry for the emotional introduction. I just watched my favourite football team winning but then they didn't because the game changes so that pisses me off. Oh well that really sucks.

Oh! I watched The Green Hornet today and it was awesomeeee! Totally worth it. I think I'm gonna watch it again.and again.

Do you think that The Blue Wombat is a cool name? I think it is. That's my superhero name from now on. I'm The Blue Wombat. Yeah...


Rant mode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment