Sunday, January 30, 2011

Indian Action Win!

For the record, Japan wins over Australia in the Asian Cup final by 0-1. Congratulations to Japan. Ganbatte! ( I hope I spelled it right).

Apart from that, I've just watched the most ridiculous, funniest, out of this world video ever. I want to post the video earlier but we're here now, so...Take a look, it's nine minutes long but it's guaranteed to blow your righteous mind.



SEE? WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL WAS THAT?! I'm a devoted fan of The Matrix but that is something else. I could not help myself laughing my a** off and just watch in disbelief. Seriously, that robot guy is bada**. He's like a psycho killer that just CANNOT DIE. Okay so he's bulletproof, he's like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator but what's with that rolling ball thingy? and crushing the army like bowling pins? and transforming into a snake? and a robot? and...and...haaa *cries. And why is the lady looks like Aishwara Rai? Is she Aishwara Rai? Why does Aishwara Rai is in the movie? Why does this movie is ever made? OMG so many questions I can't even...screw that, I'm gonna watch this again.

I'M GONNA TRANSFORM INTO A ROLLING BALL SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!

2 comments:

  1. haha..
    aisywarya dalam movie tu saje nak dptkan publisiti je...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mungkin lah. tepi tetap mengarut mvoie nih:p

    ReplyDelete