Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Seconds To Neon Night

What happened lately;

Forever no decent picture of myself

Rocked so hard at MTV World Stage. Not really a fan of Pop Shuvit and Beast so I was just like, meh...
But when Neon Trees came out on stage I was more than ready to have fun. I tell you, Neon Trees is such a great band, Habits is such a good album, and from what I saw that night, they were fantastic live. Tyler Gleen (vocalist) was so much fun and I might have a girl crush on Elaine Bradley (drums). Sick drummer! Their performance was just wow, amazing. I would love for them to come back here again.

Neon Trees


30STM

*all concert pictures are not mine

As for the final act, 30 Seconds To Mars got the crowd super wild. No surprises here, they were just brilliant. Jared Leto communicated with the audience so well so kudos to him. He even brought like the most random people on stage and there were like so many of them! Obviously I am not one of them. There was this makcik with her pink outfit that went on stage I am just, wow seriously? That amused me a lot. While there were Beast fans who also went on stage and went like; "WTF am I supposed to do here??"


However, what I hated the most was the security. They were such losers assholes that deserve a kick in their balls. Such disrespectful people as well as stupid. Worst security ever.

Overall, the best concert ever after Paramore. Of course.

By the way....


Neon Tress is my new favourite band. I love all their songs in Habits. They sing amazing live and that is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment