Friday, July 1, 2011

Today's catch!

Wow how time flies! For all you know I am done with my practical training. Hardly feels like two months at all. I can finally take a deep breath and have a rest. Today have not been a bad day at all, on my way to work I found this beside the road which makes me smile;


I also bought SELF magazine with Zooey Deschanel on the cover and Hayley Williams featured in the magazine. Two of my favourite people in one magazine, what more could I ask for? 


Of course, Galaxie magazine who have been my companion since I was in school uniform. Though this month's issue looks great, I have to say unfortunately the cover is badly photoshopped. I was also hoping for Harry Potter as cover issue but...


Finally tickets for Transformers 3 for tomorrow. Going with my buddies. As you can see the camera quality is at the crappiest since I used my webcam. I wonder where the camera is...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment