Monday, June 27, 2011

Good day is good, true story.

Today is a good day! It is our big boss's birthday (technically it is tomorrow but why not) and we headed to Chili's for lunch. I never ever eat there before because personally I just think that everything there is just too expensive. So there I was, flipping through the menu like an idiot wondering what meal should I choose to eat because everything looks so delicious...and expensive lol. Eventually I decided to have a grilled beef and an ice-lemon tea as a drink. It was such a nice afternoon and we had fun. It was pretty much a birthday celebration, a farewell for me and Nancy who will be leaving the company this Friday and a welcoming feast for the newest designer for the company; a guy named Wan who happens to excel in sport and likes to brag about being good in PES (some playstation game thingy).

Then later that evening I joined Nancy to meet her lovely old friend who is fairly good looking, go for a jog everyday five round a day to stay in shape and I find her really nice and sempoi. Seriously, she is far from the awek2 cantik pastu tergedik2 ayam which is the best thing about her. It was a good meeting too, we had a simple meal and talked about stuff. It was nice. Everything was nice today. Hopefully tomorrow will be as nice or perhaps better. Insyallah :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment