Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am Maksim in the making. Not.

I've always wanted to play a piano since I was a kid. However, piano is expensive, music class is expensive and my parents are not that supportive when it comes to this music stuff. I remembered once mom didn't even let us to play the guitar. Not saying that mom is old-fashioned but maybe she is. I still love you mom, always and forever. Then we grew up, we pretty much can do anything we want. My sister started to learn to play guitar and she told me about this place that offers music class for a super cheap price. I took that chance and today, I played the keyboard for the first time. Talk about awesomeness! While I wasn't born this way (see what i just did there?), there's still a lot for me to learn. I was thinking of buying myself a keyboard. Yup, we'll see how it goes. I am excited to see how far I can go with this keyboard thing. Hmm...

p/s; drum looks fun too. 

2 comments: