Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super Day

I tuned in to Hitz.fm today and it was Drive Thru with Natalie session. She said that there will be the premiere of Paramore's Monster in a few minutes and I was like "Homaigad luck must be on my side!". So there I was, waiting like a kid waiting for her candy and after Avril Lavigne's Smile and Chris Brown's Yeah (i hate this song btw) were played, there it was...the premiere of Monster on the radio. I've heard the song millions of times already but hearing your favourite song on the radio; it's such a great feeling.

While that's not the only story for today, I did not go to work today due to the whole staff vacation to Australia. While they're busy playing with kangaroos and koalas I set up a date with my dear friend Nancy to go watch Super 8. Quite a movie! Bit slow at times but it was entertaining and how I liked the humour. Don't get me wrong, it's not a comedy but it's more to science fiction and stuff but not all serious movies have to be serious ay? There's even a scene that was very moving it'll sure get those soft heart in tears. Definitely worth watching. The movie was directed by J.J Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg. If that doesn't intimidate you, I dunno what will.


p/s: nothing. 

2 comments: