Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meh...

Sooo what have I been doing for the past week? Nothing much, just sitting around during my practical training wondering when will it be over. Had my keyboard lesson yesterday, forgot about my friend's birthday invitation which I did not attend because, well, I forgot. I am such a lousy friend! While that was my Saturday, today which is Sunday I woke up at 10, drink a glass of water, had a shower, cleaned the room which was such a mess (it will be messy again in a couple of days I trust myself on this), watched season 2 finale of The Good Wife, watched a good movie on TV, fangirling, forgot to wash my shoes, patiently waiting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, wondering if Transformers 3 will be as good as the first, wondering if Rosie Huntington-Whitely can act, imagine myself smiling like on crack when I hear Paramore's Monster on Transformers 3, hating the fact that tomorrow is Monday which means work ugh, glad because this week will be the last week of my practical training, wondering why I am always hungry especially when late at night.
Meh.

p/s: I hope there is milk in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment