Monday, June 13, 2011

Le Bands

Bands I love and listens to; (because I'm bored okayy)

#1 Paramore



Can't describe how much I love this band. They're awesome and gorgeous. Nuff' said.

#2 The Beatles


Still and will always be the best band in the world.

#3 Linkin Park



Why I love rock music in the first place. They're still amazing though.

#4 Muse


Matthew Bellamy is a genius and they sing amazing live.

#5 Arctic Monkeys


One of my favourite British bands. I love how they always sounds awesome.

#6 The Ting Tings


They're catchy and awesome, and did I mention awesome?

#7 She & Him



I love this band so much. They're so fun! One of the most underrated band out there. Oh, and I think Zooey Deschanel is much better than Katy Perry. (don't get me wrong, I love Katy too!)

#8 Superbus


French and fantastic!

#9 My Chemical Romance


Though my crush for Mikey Way has faded since Jeremy Davis of Paramore came along, I have love this band since I listened to The Black Parade . Danger Days is not half bad either. Just bad-ass.

#10 Panic! At The Disco


I just love this band.

#Also; Coldplay, Hurts, Good Charlotte (miss their old music), The Killers, Maroon 5, The All American Rejects, Green Day, VersaEmerge, Vampire Weekend, The Strokes, The Drums, Radiohead, OneRepublic, Daft Punk, Sum 41, etc etc I kinda listen to everything except Justin Bieber. wait he's not a band lalala

p/s: Je t'aime la musique 



No comments:

Post a Comment