Friday, August 7, 2009

Home

At home.

Got back from uitm a while ago. Rode a bus with Amir, Muzammer and Ila. Slept all the way until the bus reached Serdang. I'm just too tired and I haven't had my breakfast yet.The purpose of going back is to complete my photography assignment. Planning to go to Putrajaya the next day, nice scene there. Hopefully that will help. Had lunch at McDonald's. Haven't been there for quite a while. Ordered BigMac and fries with mineral water instead of coke. I need to cut out drinking too much carbonated drink. I fancied coke before but now my current obsession is cupcake!!! With Amir and Muzammir imitating our BEL lecturer's way of talk, I just couldn't stop laughing. "So naughty...."(Sorry miss:p). We snapped a couple of pictures with the most ridiculous pose then we went home sweeeeet home.

Now nobody is home, still. Listening to I'm From Barcelona. Great stuff. I want to shower. I'm feeling sleeping again. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment