Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadhan is here.

First day of Ramadhan! Alhamdulillah...I fell asleep while watching The Nanny last night. Woke up, straight away went to the kitchen and sahur! First day of sahur, extremely sleepy. I just ate toast with scrambled egg, chili sauce and salads, a little sip of cold bitter Milo then finally a glass of mineral water. I'm gonna need more than a glass when fasting in Malacca soon. I might become dehydrated.
I can't hardly believe that it's Ramadhan already. Time travels pretty fast these days. In the next month, Syawal, the month that all Muslims have been waiting for. As for me, I can't wait to go to Sarawak meeting my Grandmother and wonderful cousins. It's been a long long time, like, almost three years now I haven't meet them. I'm excited:D.
To all Muslims I hereby sincerely wishing all of you happy fasting in this holy month of Ramadhan. May Allah forgive our sins and may He bless us. Hopefully we will become a better person for Him and for everyone else.


(p/s; thanks Peah for a short trip to the movie yesterday. GI Joe was awesome. Love is everywhere and anywhere you can find you see?:p)

K Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment