Sunday, August 30, 2009

Smell what's cookin'?

It's all about Ramadhan these days, since, well, it's Ramadhan. There's no doubt that when it's almost time to break fast we tend to get excited, foods are all served perfectly with drinks aside. It's pretty much like a feist, with friends(and family) around you and all the laughter, what's not to love?
So today, Ainur, Merey and Ajlaa cooked while Iqa prepared the drinks. Me? Er...I ate and washed the plates. Sorry girls, I'll help you cook next timeXD. The foods were delicious, everything was right, the fried rice, bilis goreng(masakan Merey), sardine, all served with tea; delicious:). Simple cooking but it's the taste that matters right?
I remembered once I cooked for myself at home. It was good, but later that night I was rewarded with the most ridiculous stomach ache. I guess cooking is not for me...yet.

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment