Friday, August 14, 2009

Size S is not for me

Home again. Kind of tired really. Next week is the first month of fasting month. Can't believe it's almost Ramadhan, then Syawal, which means...RAYA!!! Going back to Sarawak this time. Man I can't bloody wait! Haven't been there since like two years ago. I miss my folks there.

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. Eventually my mother forgot her own son birthday.lol. My father thought it was 7th of August.double lol. I guess when you get older you really forget things, even the most important. I'm young and I can be extremely forgetful sometimes. Is it bad? Meanwhile, tomorrow is Peah's birthday. Don't think I have the chance to meet her though. I'm just gonna call her later. Happy birthday dude!:D

Just now at the evening me and Xeera GebGeb went to Jaya Jusco. I bought some stuff, which cost me around hundred. Haha I know I'm such a sinful woman. Found this cool shirt or blouse I don't know which one. Bought it of course. Size S is not for me so I changed it to size M. Me and Xeera adored this one bag very much. RM 30 and we're out of budget. We're Art and Design students and we're 'sengkek' all the time! We went back home around 6. I reached home at 6.30 soaked in rain. Enjoyed it anyway. Mom just got back from her trip and the house is a mess.

Going back to Malacca tomorrow. Hate it because it's freakin' hot there! Come on, rain already!

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment