Sunday, August 16, 2009

Secret Recipe+KFC+Mamak=Birthdays

Yesterday celebrated my brother's birthday at his asrama far far away at Bentong. We ate the very delicious Secret Recipe; white chocolate macadamian along with kentucky fried chicken. My brother just got back from a hockey match. Looking tired, he's grateful that we bought him all the tasty foods. Reached home around maghrib.
Finished my assigment that night. It took surprisingly very short while, I thought it's going to take forever. Maybe I'm already good at rendering?:p

This morning I just got back from breakfast with Peah and Iba. My treat cuz it's Peah's birthday. Haven't seen her in a while. Miss her of course. Haha. She made me a delicious steak with gravy, a little salty though, but still, yummy:).

In half and hour I'm going back to my second home, the very humble uitm malacca. Back to face the impossible heat of Malacca. Back with assignments and morning classes. Back with my silly friends. Thank god for them.

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment